Sunday 3 May 2015

Holiday time.

Well this is all very interesting, I was having a little mosey around the front room when I came across some magazines on the floor. Seems that the humans are planning a little holiday.

So these all look like rather nice places to go, but after having a look through them I didn't find any facilities for the small 'fluffy' type of guest, like me.

I'm sure that this is just an oversight on their behalf, perhaps if I somehow managed to point this out to them they will pick somewhere more friendly.













It`s really hard to turn pages with paws you know!

And it doesn't help that they have laid them out in such a way that they cover each other!

I don't know, I am starting to get the impression that maybe they don't want me to come with them on this little trip. We shall have to see about that!

Ok here we go, I'm just going to fold this page over and see if they get the hint. They are good like that, it doesn't take too much for them to get the hint. Like recently when I started throwing up my dinner unless they poached me cod in milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment