Monday 4 May 2015

Hunting... how to do it properly.

Today I want to talk to you all about hunting. Yes I know that this topic is an ethical minefield, people feel very strongly either way about the issue and it is something that I have some knowledge of, first hand (I am a cat you know).

So my thoughts on the matter... well I think that the photo says it all. This is about as dangerous as my hunting exploits get. It's not that I'm scared or am not very good at it, I have caught my fair share of socks over the years I can tell you.

Lets be honest here, we don't live in the dark ages now. We have TV and the Internet and dinner comes out of little pouches that appear in the cupboard once or twice a week. There is no need for all that running about, it's a complete waste of energy.

Just get yourself a little fluffy mouse like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment