Thursday 7 May 2015

Website news...

OK so this is going to be a little different from the usual posts, it being Election Day here in the UK and me being ever so tired after another hard day snoring in a corner.

I thought it was about time that I refreshed the look on my site and have been playing with some layouts the past few days. Yes I know, you don't have to say it, I must be really clever to do all that with nothing but a pair of furry paws! I just managed it, OK?

Also our regular readers may have noticed some advertising appear on the site. Don't worry about it, we added it mainly to see if we could add it but now it is there be assured that the adverts are generated by Google and not some teen age Russian hacker. Anyone that does click on an advert however, will earn me a few pence which would be gratefully received. You have no idea how much it costs to look this good!

That leads me on to polls. I thought that as our 'Government Wannabes' are al hoping you will vote for them today, then I would set up a little poll of my own here. I am not sure exactly what I am going to ask everyones opinion on, but rest assured, it will be relevant and interesting and probably about fish.

So peace and love to everyone and as always, say hello if you feel the urge, comments are below.

Dexter ∑:)

No comments:

Post a Comment