Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome, hello, bonjour, aloha, jambo, kon-nichiwa and hola...

Hello and welcome to my little site.

I am Dexter and am absolutely gorgeous, as I am sure you will agree.

I was born in May 2012 and I am a lilac British Short Hair from Buxton in Derbyshire.

I get up to all sorts of adventures and thought I would share some of them here..... So sit back and we shall begin :)

This is how I spend a lot of the day, looking as cute as possible as I find that it helps in getting the other thing that I love just as much as sleeping..... Food!

I have found many ways of assisting my three human slaves friends to feed me. If the cute pose fails then resort to singing, which incidentally is good enough to win X-Factor for sure! Simon would love me, I just know it!

But I don't really have the time to embark on a lucrative music career just at the moment, that is something for the future.

Anyway, that's all for now. A very happy new year to you all and keep watching, there is a lot more to come from me throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment