Tuesday 8 April 2014

Am I bad or just misunderstood?

Some may say that what you are about to see in the following photo paints me in a bad light, makes me look like I'm out of control, a naughty boy who just laughs at the rules and ignores the rules of the house!

I would say however, who is the real criminal? Is it the cute, clever, fluffy little bandit you see in the photo. Taking from the rich to give to the poor. A modern day Robin Hood in fact. Well I say give to the poor, I don't know any of the poor as I don't really go out but you know what I mean. 

Or is it the person who instead of saving me from the jaws of an icy prison, took a photo! It's one thing to get shut in the cupboard when the parents are in a rush to get to work in the morning, but getting shut in there would not have been cool.... So to speak hahahahahaha!


Tell me what you think......

No comments:

Post a Comment