Wednesday 15 January 2014

I'm so lucky!

OK its a new year, I know I've left it a bit late for resolutions but here goes anyway!

I am going to try very hard not to wake up the folks too early from now on. Technically I guess they aren't my parents. They don't have my lovely soft and silky fur, my good looks, my razor sharp mind or subtle yet classic sense of style but I love them and they give me nice things to eat!

Which leads me on to resolving to try very hard not to destroy furniture.... There have been various new additions to the household and my little claws just can't help themselves...

And those two things lead me on to the biggest news this year, so far. I'm getting a friend in March! My lovely parents have ordered me an Egg!

Not only that, but I'm going to be one of the first kitties in the UK to get one. I'm just soooo lucky!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1046165765/egg-the-intelligent-cat-companion

Check that out, let me know in the comments what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment