Wednesday 6 March 2013

I am going to lie here!

There was a little misunderstanding over where I was snoozing in this photo. I wasn't going to move though. It took me ages to get comfortable. Sometimes my humans think that they are in charge but I soon put them right.


With any training it's best to start when they are young. I prefer the reward system where when they do what I want I give them cuddles and act all cute. Sometimes however, that doesn't work and I have to use the claws.


The two older humans have proved to be quite stubborn at times when it comes to doing what they are told. The little one though is coming along nicely. But it's an ongoing project and one that I have to keep working on. One day though, I will be king.


- Posted using my catPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment