Tuesday 1 January 2013

A new year, some resolutions and goals..

My first New Year, am still not sure what all the fuss is about but I will let my humans get on with it. So far it hasn't interrupted my breakfast schedule so I'm not worried too much and it's nice to see them play! So while I have a few minutes to myself, let me show you around a bit.

This is where all the action takes place in my house and in my mind, is the most important place:















Sadly however, the bowl on the right only seems to fill up twice a day!

I'm sure there must be a fault with my humans but it's nothing that can't be fixed with some singing and love.

Another of my favourite places is here:















As soon as I figure out how doors work, I will be spending much more time in this cupboard!

That leads me to my first resolution for the year. Eat Heartily! Yes I know traditionally it should be 'eat healthily' but I'm a growing boy, until my tummy touches the floor when I walk, I won't be happy!

Now I am going to introduce you to my second favourite place, this is my blankie:















The story goes that it was bought in 2000 for the little human who I live with (they call him George) and that over the years it has brought comfort and warmth to the family. The truth however is that my humans didn't have a life before being graced with me and my wonderful-ness so they must have bought it just for me.

And here comes my second resolution, spend more time on my blankie!

1 comment: